In 2013-14, Albany Music Fund’s generous donors (thank you!!!) provided our students with:
- Over $25,000 in instruments, instrument repair and equipment (choral risers, sound enhancement, etc.)
- Music festival fees and transportation for ensembles to perform at regional, state and national events
- Instruction for Rhythm Bound, Albany High School’s R&B ensemble
- Sheet music for all ensembles and concerts
- Essential costs to help programs in their daily operation
Each year, we need to raise approximately $350 per student in the AMS/AHS music programs to maintain a quality program. Please give what you can, so that all our students can benefit.
Your donations will also benefit our elementary students at all three sites and help our new elementary music program get off the ground!
Just look at all the ensembles your donations support!
School Bands at Ocean View, Cornell & Marin
School Choirs at Ocean View, Cornell & Marin
Fifth Grade District Band
AMS Cobra Band
AMS Concert Band
AMS Symphonic Band
AMS Jazz Band
AMS Chamber Choir
AMS Concert Choir
AMS Cantare Choir
AHS/AMS String Orchestra
AHS Symphonic Band
AHS Wind Ensemble
AHS Jazz Lab
AHS Jazz Band
AHS Concert Choir
AHS Women’s Chamber Ensemble
AHS Chamber Singers
AHS Vocal Soul
AHS Man Choir
AHS Rhythm Bound
Support our students–donate now!